NEC Telephone Systems
You can rely on Advanced Communications Australia and NEC’s unsurpassed expertise and experience to work with you through every stage of your communications and technology lifecycle and to deliver successful solutions for your business.
For more than 15 years Advanced Communications have been helping our customers in Newcastle and beyond maximise the return on their telephone system investment through expert planning, design, implementation, maintenance and support services. UNIVERGE360 is NEC’s approach to unifying business communications. It places people at the centre of communications and delivers on an organisations needs by uniting infrastructure, communications and business.
The way we do business and communicate is changing rapidly. Mobility is expected, customer expectations have soared and productivity is essential. The SL2100 galvanises your team – creating a positive customer experience that generates repeat business.
NEC SL2100 AT A GLANCE
- VoIP capabilities built right in
- Powerful communications with a small price tag only pay for what you need, without recurring licensing costs
- Single number reach, smartphone apps, built-in web based conferencing and unified messaging keeps colleagues and customers up-to-date and connected
- Intuitive applications and features your whole team can easily use – enabling them to be more productive
- Built in apps like InGuard can be configured to help protect your business from malicious toll fraud attacks
- Music on hold
- Mobility / BYOD / home-working
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing & collaboration (licence required)
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Plus more!
Small to Medium Business
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit to your unique needs, the platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the UNIVERGE SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, video, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
SV9100 AT A GLANCE
- A seamless mix of IP and Traditional phone services
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- Enhanced UC and mobility features
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware. There is also the alternative of a floor or wall mountable chassis (9.5” / 24.1cm)
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
Today’s economic environment is a challenge for businesses of all sizes. To stay competitive, SMBs need to have the right tools to be more efficient, flexible, and productive. NEC has built smart SMB solutions that leverage technologies to optimise business practices, drive workforce engagement, and create a competitive advantage.
The UNIVERGE SV9300 platform is a powerful communications solution that is designed to fit your needs, providing competitive businesses with the high-efficiency and easy-to-deploy technology that they require. Reliable, scalable, adaptable and easy-to-manage, the SV9300 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging and mobility.
SV9300 AT A GLANCE
- A powerful IP communications platform with integrated unified communications (UC) and mobility
- Seamlessly mix and match IP telephony and traditional services
- Easy to use web based management tool for day to day moves, adds and changes
- Integration to existing corporate directories to allow automatic provisioning of phones and UC features
- Stackable chassis architecture, designed for both head-office and multi-site deployments
- Advanced survivability options for business continuity
Unified Communications integrates into your business applications and processes and will totally change the way you work. Everyone from senior executives to sales and support people can benefit.
Unified Communications & Collaboration
Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) brings together multiple technologies like instant messaging, email, presence voice, video, conferencing and document sharing for an integrated user experience.
NEC’s approach and experience in systems integration allows UC&C functionality to be integrated into almost any business process – across any device from PCs, softphones, smartphones to video conferencing and the latest tablets.
Enhanced mobiltity and functionality on the move
NEC mobility applications enable you to share the same features available on your desk phone with your mobile, allowing you to be reachable via your office extension number, no matter where you are. Moving desks is simple with NEC IP phones which allow you to easily log-on at any desk with your phone extension.